Thursday, May 6, 2010

Joe pisses me off..
He's some idiot trying to act ah beng , but inside is some freaky nerd.

Okay today go school as usual , singapore's weather is still so hot and ya. I realised how come my itouch can't post one! LOL. And oh ya. Today is Charles Birthday so Me Jiaqi And Shannon gave him a gift. Yea.. A gift that will make him like so damn fat LOL.

Today i feel so pissed off . Joe and he dorky friends keep pissing me off in tuition. He like f**king send me all the rubbish. I feel like changing my number sia. I want to go tell Mr Lim. But i tell you. You tell Mr Salleh he will not care one. Confirm 100%.

Joe is a f**king ass faggot. Think he so good ? I think when he grow up he confirm be some rapist or drug seller. Maybe even worse , he go be transexual and change himself into a girl . Then go geylang and sell his body like prostitutes and seduce men. But i think nobody will buy anyway. He also not sexy. That ugly F**k face.

Woah.. Today i nearly gave myself away sia..OMG. LOL. Wonder if he realised..Ah..I really want him to know sia.. But i don't want to tell him..Plus he already got a crush sia..But not me...What should i do? ): I guess i'll have to work harder to make him notice..But now our relation also quite good bahhh i think..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home