Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Zzz. Today don't know why my image thing on blogger got prob.

Damn , later still got tuition.. AHH . I damn tired sia. Tomorrow oral somemore. ZZ After oral tuition ==. Feel tired today , don't know why.

Man.. my mind has some glitches. Is it true , or not? Do we have it , or not ? Do i have it , or not? ZZ . After that sms i replied about something , i don't know if there is still the "__" there. Maybe a tiny little bit? If there is , i would be overjoyed . But if not , i will be sad .. cause i know that the thing i have pursued for is gone . Is this feeling infatuated or what ? I wish i can be like ... " Questions ... Disappear..." And then its gone.

I want to love .. but i don't think i can.

Please , give me back my heart . I want to move on.

You were my everything . But not anymore. Im sorry. I failed to give you the forever and always we both always wanted.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home