Friday, April 16, 2010

Titi...






I miss you. D:
Sad today. Sent my helper away at around 4+. Went to airport at around 3.10 pm. Like so rush lor. Supp come back alr like 2.40 pm . Zz. Went and walk around the terminal. After that fetch new helper.
I still feel sad about my helper going back to the Philipines. Like we do so many things together. Going back to the tuition also laugh alot. Suddenly my mind flashes back the happy memories we had and a couple of sad ones. I missed how you told me facts about many stuff. Calling each others names. I missed everything we had in the 10 months together. I don't know when is the second chance i can meet you again and experience our laughters together. So yea.
Titi~ If you are reading my blog. Please remember to talk to me on MSN / Yahoo / Email / Twitter. And if can , use webcam. Miss ya. Don't forget me :D
I look down on Eejin. Cause he is a noob . LOL . Hahas . Jk. :D




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home