Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Today i am..feeling....

HAPPY! XD

Okay. Today i am feeling happy for no reason. Now quite bored .. Don't feel like doing any homework. ZZZ. Yesterday no homework.. then today all the homework bomb at me. =.= .

Today visited the dentist in school. The dentist so rude lor. Still say i rude just cause i ask questions which was " Are you going to pluck my teeth? " And like i abit scared of the stuff she use to clean check lol. Then later she was like " Oi stop that. You behaving like primary one.. " Damn. I wish i could ask her. " Do you know that fear is one of a human's natural behaviour? " == . Fancy her telling me off. Fear also don't know is what. And. I act like primary 1 i care meh. ZZ No. None of your business anyway. You don't like me , don't want to see me , then quit your job for all i care == Never answer my question. Still say i rude. Go die ==

Now boring sia. On Itouch playing some tower defence game. I wish like got more games or music to play or listen to. Now in the game like i invincible lol. So powerrr! All the alien attacking my sheep cannot pass through my proness and awsomeness ! XD But damn. Left 1 sheep. Cause at the starting i screwed up. LOL

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home