Thursday, April 29, 2010

If i am lost ...

Would you find me ?

Hello. Damn . Now like got cramp like that on my stomach. Like pain all the way until reach my throat. ZZ i think i eat too full.. lol cause don't know why just now so hungry..

ORAL TODAY. ENGLISH ONE!!! ZZ . Okay reading okay lah. The passage like ... AHH. So hard to describe cause like very simple. About some ducks on the road .. LOL. Conversation okay bah.. I guess.....

Bye bye.. You don't exist in my world anymore. (:

Okay that was like random. Yea.. But it has a special meaning. Hahas . . Today when waiting for the oral thing to reach me . Shannon and I went to change the lyrics of the song " Eenie Meenie " So now become ..... Bryan Sim = Big Stinko Then Mr.S= Gay Guy / Unwanted Gay / Wifeless

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA LOLOL.. Okay lah joking. Then Bryan Sim also got help with the lyrics .. Really damn funny .. I think edit the " Baby" Song easier . " Eenie Meenie " Quite hard leh ):

Just finished my science homework... Sianz now... Okay.. give you one part of the song (:

" You seem like those gays "
" Who always go geylang "
" And make out almost everyday"
" You run around the house "
" All naked "
" I don't know what to say.."

Okay this is the part where the song went ... " You seem like the type...To love em' and leave em" And the chorus.. Bla bla blah. Creating more peoms. Now like got alot. Most of them about love. Although i never experienced before. I want to. I mean.. its exciting LOL.Alot people ask me why i write all about love.. And the answer is.. i really don't know. I don't know what is true love. I haven't even really experienced it. Maybe once. But failed anyway. I want a true and everlasting one - The one i had always been pursuing.

And i realised. Mr salleh like damn kaypo lah. People got stead or got BGR what has it gotta do with him. Kaypo lao auntie ==

Got thrashing from social studies teacher cause never ask permission then like half of the class ran out to the toilet to change including me... LOL.. Actually all Mr Salleh fault. If never ask us go wear uniform , also don't need to change. Plus lunch only 25 min... ZZ change and queqe for toilet cubicle like 10 mins already. 15 mins. 5 min queqe for food. 3 min find table , left how much time? Now still want to shorten our recess..Z. Why teacher so cruel de. ZZ

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home