Thursday, April 22, 2010

This feeling.....




Is just not right.

Yo. Like a few days did not post already. Got my new itouch on monday! :D So chio leh the itouch hahas. * Haolian* LOL .

Mr Salleh's gone. So almost like everyone is happy.

I get this kind of feeling. Like im being .. left out. Everyone is happy and im not really so. I don't know why. Its not cause i miss mr salleh. But its cause..I don't get any fun . Like theres nothing to do at all. Z. And when i ask this person stuff. The person don't tell me anything. The answers are just " don't know ." I feel sian and tired of hearing this answers. Sad at the same time too. Is it you really don't know the answer , don't feel like answering , or you are too lazy to explain or say it. Please. If you don't feel like answering. Just tell me. I won't bug you anymore.

Second thing im troubled about. Are you really my friend , or are you just using me ? I share everything with you. But you don't . You always can't be bothered. But i always try my best to do what you want me to do ( Mostly ) But you seem like. You don't care. You are just using me . When you are bored.. You just talk to me and whatever. When im bored and you're talking to someone else. You don't bother how i feel. You don't give me a word of consolation.

But it is alright. I think the friendship is gone. But perhaps an artificial one would suffice.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home