Sunday, April 18, 2010

If i said help ,
Will you come and save me?

Damn. im like really confused. "_____" has been telling me stuff that i think theres this feeling we both have. Im not sure it is me. But i can sense it somehow. On the other hand , theres this person who i have the same feelings for. But im not sure if the person has it too. If i tell him , i don't think i can talk to the person anymore. I want to know who is deeper. Who should i choose. And on another thought , what if im wrong? . Ahhh!! Please. Save me . Please. Can you give me back my heart? I don't want to be dillemma-ed. But i guess i don't think that " J " is me. So....i guess the other one for me? But i don' think it would work out anyway.

ZZZZ Homework not alot for this weekend. But its tiring. Just came back from loyang point .Rained heavily just now somemore. And.....YAY ITOUCH TOMORROW AT MY HOUSE . !! XDDD MINE ! YAYAYAY! :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home