Saturday, May 1, 2010

I say i hate you ..



But deep down..i have a feeling that i never once noticed.
Wahlau . Singapore like damn hot lah. ZZz.
Haiz. You've keep giving me this buggy feeling..We've been through like .. so much. You keep mentioning bout .. Supposedly other people who has a name that starts with " J " . I asked you before about . . who is it. But already knowing its not me. And you confirmed it too. I hated you. So why i had this feeling. We quarelled everytime we talked. But i don't know why i have a feeling the person you are talking about is me. Maybe my sixth sense is malfunctioning cause i know its not me.. Its not me.. ):
Haven't do my homework yet. But i guess i got until monday .. Cause labour day mah. But damn lah.. Today still got tuition. Yesterday singapore also like freaking hot. Naturally i sweat. Then it feels like the freaking uniform stick onto me until i feel damn uncofortable until cannot tahan. So for the chinese composition i anyhow scribble. I guess i fail.. and will get a thrashing from the chinese teacher (:
Why am i not the one you love? ):

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home