Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Im dying of pain from headache now! D: .

Today in school like quarell with Joe alot. Irritaiting . Aiya but okay lah. It didn't spoil my day out with SL and BS to DownTown East. Went to watch Shrek Forever And After. Epic show. Very funny also! LOL I like the cat !

But before that , we went to Fish & Co. To eat our lunch and before that we went to my house . And i forever will not forget how i ate until so full until i feel like vomitting. I eat less than SL and BS but they two like waa. BS still hungry after eating half of Shannon's fish LOL. Okay lah the restaurant. BS don't really have bad taste..FOR ONCE.

After that went to the arcade. ZZZ . We play shooting the ball on the screen and Mario Kart . Lol. MK BS keep win lor. Not fair. And Shannon keep last ! XD Then later around 5.30 pm time to go back home. Bryan Sim run away then me and Shannon went to a nice spot to take a picture for memo then waited for the bus. Then i damn suay. Alight wrong stop. Then must walk long distance back. But okay lah. I think its really nice to take a walk alone.. you can think.

Charles just now ask me a very awkward question which i don't know how to answer. I still answered but i don't know if its true. Headache still haven go away. ):

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home