Monday, May 24, 2010

Boring day at school. Nothing much ba. Singapore still so hot till i can fry an egg in the weather . D: .

Yesterday had a feast. Went Liang Court at Clark Quay to celebrate my grandfather's birthday. Food there was awsome. Five stars. But the 2nd last dish the noodles just mediocre. The fish was like.. Omg.. Melt in my mouth!! WOO WOO! . Feel like eating again. Yea. I think next year bah LOL.

Tomorrow Shannon , Bryan Sim and I going erm Down Town East. Cathay Cineplex watch movie. Still don't know what movie to watch leh. Shrek? Or maybe The Last Song. I don't know but Shannon want The Last Song and BS want Prince of Persia. I also want Prince Of Persia ... But haven come out yet. Only comes out on Friday. On Friday actually i bought some kind of Night Sky Starry Projection kit. At first i thought bluff people one. But i realise the hole too small. Then later i went to poke a bigger hole. Then later i was like omg sia. Damn nice. The room like covered with stars. !! :D

Okay nothing much to write already. Sian my chinese don't have A . ~_~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home