Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Very long didn't update my blog. Cause i was busy and lazy at the same time.

My maths tuition teacher blasted me with 3 practice paper. Wow.

Mr Salleh ordered Mr Wong to thrash us with practice paper. Epic ZZ.

Today was so fun. Peeps and me birthday bashed bryan sim! LOL Damn Fun. But i not sure will get scolded anot. Sian. I don't think so. Cause its not bullying, bryan sim was a willing party.

I've been chatting with that guy again. :X . I feel happy. :D . Zzz. But he got crush and he don't tell me who is it. ZZ. I want to know. Cause my kpo level is like 101% . and im bored. but he freaking don't tell me. So secretive. Wonder who is his crush. Some girl i guess. but not me. But i still feel happy to talk to him! XD

After a long day of sorting out my feelings. i realise i don't think i have strong feelings for anyone except that guy. So... ya. Im following someone and being secretive. Not open anymore LOL. I LIKE that person. ZZZZ. Hard to keep it to myself. I wished he know. But i don't want to tell him directly. I want him to notice it himself. More fun. LOLOL.

TODAY. I GO AND TRY TO GET THE " SOMEBODY TO LOVE " MUSIC VIDEO AND I FAILED. AT FIRST I GOT IT THEN MY ITUNES CRASH. THEN I TRY AGAIN MY ITUNES CRASH AGAIN. QI SI WO!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home