Tuesday, June 1, 2010

I thought our friendship would last forever.
But now i realise it was just a silly idea.
You talked behind my back and some whatsoever.
Now im hurt and down with a fever.

You said that i was sacarstic , irritaiting and morever crude.
Time and time again when i interupted you ,
When i give you a gentle smack on your back.
You scream and shout but i thought you were okay with that.

So now our friendship has a crack.
Its not easily fixed by tape or blue tack.
Our friendship is like some bread crust.
When shaken , it breaks and it so doesn't last.

So why can't you trust me?
I was there when you're unhappy.
Are you blind or can't you see?
Why are you doing this to me?

So please i need a wish right now.
Cause i feel that my life is falling down.
For you i even acted like a clown.
But all you give me are just your frowns.

Its kept in my heart..
And i can't let it go..
Im stuck and now i..feel so low..
But you will never appear to console...
Cause perhaps i've already become your foe.

And now , armed with paper and pen.
Trying to rewrite my life again and again.
But it couldn't be remedied like how it began.
From the start when you did that to me then.

A little song i wrote. Just part of the song. Includes rapping and singing.
This song was dedicated to somebody. I found out a big secret about how this person look at me. Another thing is. Ytd. i didn't have the guts to say. So i didn't .Epic fail..am i? Hais.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home