Sunday, June 6, 2010

Hello.Back from camp around 2 days ago. I am sunburned .!! @_@ Very pain leh..ZZZ. And teacher - student bonding didn't work out...

Camp the dragon boat fun. The Mac ritchie hike or what .. was just mediocre. Night walk was scary. Just kept screaming @_@

Yesterday went to watch Prince Of Persia. The Sand of Time. WOO!. Loved the show! Loads of action!! . Watched it with my Sister and my couz Bryan Teng. And i lost my Student card == Damn.

Today went to Sizziler or how to spell and eat. The one at Toa Payoh. Lol.

Today. A friend whom i know for a few months left me. Cause ..i kinda say stuff to him . Not like angry . Like reject about something. And its not stead. Zz." Last Time " and " Farewell " the words are harsh.

I've been keeping a secret inside for so long. Not sure if i should say. Some people already know. But ..Still kept in my heart. If i tell " them " They won't talk to me anymore so..Its just hard. And im tired. Cause me myself inside is confuse. Are we just friends ? Maybe. Lol.

Goodnight. Im not sleeping yet. Tomorrow got supp. Sian.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home