Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Really , really tired week. NAPHA or how isit spelt yesterday. Tiring. Mentally too.Do i like him or not ? I asked myself. But i know , i won't get back what i gave out.1.6 km run tomorrow. Don't know how would i fair.I would probably fail , cause i know i have lost what gave me confidence. It has been 6 months since i know you. The seventh this month. It doesn't make a difference any way. You lied. It was supposed to be forever and always. But what happened now? Maybe i was the one who failed. I couldn't capture what i wanted the most. All you care is about friends , not me anymore. Every time i said its the last , i would be soft - hearted and think that nothing has happened. You didn't do anything.Just sit there. Can laugh some more. I don't think i mean anything to you anymore. But for me , its the opposite. I think im giving up.So it may be the final and last goodbye. I know you think i may be joking. But i guess im serious.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home