Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Sick and tired today so i skipped school. Having a flu is terrible. Tired mentally and physically now. Especially after realising that I've lost. Sorry.I know you won't read this.But thats all i want to say.You've given me a really great time. But too bad it has to stop , because i know you won't feel the same anymore. A second chance won't pop out too. If you're really caught by her , then wish you the best. If thats not the case. I won't take the second chance. Thanks again. But its time to give up and stop. Goodbye.

Sports day was boring. Talked to Natalie and some other peeps.Wasted like 5 hrs ? Sit there do nothing. Can't cheer due to sorethroat. I think i can't even shout now. Went to see the doc todayy get MC and medicine. Cfm must get MC. Or else don't know who will bark at you again. Tuition later. Tiredzxc.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home