Sunday, February 28, 2010

Sports day was alright. Eagle won. Its always the 3 houses who stood a chance. Osprey , Falcon , Eagle. But this year Harrier could beat Falcon. But so what? Still lose. Cheer oso so what. Will win meh. But teacher wan us cheer then we just cheer lor , for the fun of it LOL.

Today went some temple at Aljunied. Do some rituals. Damn hot today also. Ate donuts from J.CO So yummy! After that went home. Went to play PVZ and do homework. After that went to Grandma's house for reunion dinner. After that went EXPO to buy a new bed for myself. The bed was really comfortable and good. But i didn't really want to change. I'd seriously miss my old bed which i had slept on for 11 + years. I guess I'm really really weird. I would miss any single thing i use except for some and don't accept new things unlike people who always crave for new stuff.Sentimental Value.

And theres also a question in my head after i read the comprehension passage . There was a question which said. " After reading this passage , how do you feel? " And i wrote there on the blank . " I think the reason stated in this passage is really correct. We shouldn't care about what people say or how they look at us , we should only care how we ourselves look at us " But why am i not following that? Of course most of these questions we answer in the compre passage are not really how we feel , but i don't know why this question kept harrassing me. I guess i shouldn't care how people look or say about me. What matters is how me myself look at me right? Looking back , i really thought how foolish was i then . Its too late already. But i really don't know how to forget. Damn. Have to learn phrasal verbs now. Waste my time == . No mood to learn at all. I guess i really have to make this desicion quick .A really hasty decision. But whatever , Im really really sorry. It really is not an option for me to choose. Lost my Xi Zi Ben . Die already ==

JUSTIN BIEBER IS HOT YEAH!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home